A sustainable home should be…
- Ergonomic – comfortable and healthy for people
- Economical – cost effective to buy and to operate
- Ecological – good for the planet (or at least, a little less bad)
My name is Matthew Cutler-Welsh. My mission is to help people create better buildings by building better.
Ever since listening to my first podcasts while running to work, I’ve wanted to create a podcast about living in a healthy and sustainable environment.
How I can help
Designing and building a new home or renovating an existing one can be a daunting process.
If there’s something about the building process that you’re worried about, want more information about, or just want a friendly perspective on, I’d love to hear from you.
Designers and Builders
You have a very important role to play in making a better place to live. The world needs to know about good designers and good builders doing good work.
I’d love to help connect you with the right clients.
If you’re a sustainable designer or green builder and think you should be on this list, I’d love to hear from you and promote what you do.
People can’t create better places to live without better products. I’m interested in…
- Insulation products
- Ventilation systems
- Heating systems
- Building wraps and vapour barriers
- Low VOC paints and finishes
- Solar power technology
- Efficient lighting
- Home automation
- Sustainably sourced materials
- Recycled and sustainably grown timber
- Rainwater harvesting and storage
- Battery technology
- And more…